You may have heard that a Hidden Customer earns money to do business service reviews. But do you know what he does exactly? This text will clarify your doubts and, perhaps, convince you to join the team of evaluators of Bare International Brazil.
What a Hidden Customer Should Do:
- Examine the appearance and hygiene of the place;
- Note the waiting time for service;
- Observe employee attendance;
- Ask about products and services;
- Photographing the façade of the establishments;
- Shopping, exchanging or requesting information;
- All this, being an ordinary customer, without disclosing that it is a Hidden Client
Want to know more about Hidden Customer activity and participate in the reviews? About Us aqui And follow our news by email!
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Brazil)