For new evaluators, the word “report” may sound like a difficult and laborious task. But this is a mistake!
What we need to clarify is that post-evaluation reports are simple to do and can be made even easier when we follow some tips, such as:
- Pay attention to all the details required in the guidelines and present in the manual sent before the visit;
- Complete the report as soon as possible after the evaluation. In this way, the information will still be “fresh” in the evaluator’s memory;
- Do not spare details about the visit. Tell me everything about your experience;
- Be careful not to repeat information in the report;
- Do not forget the deadline for submission of the full report.
See how easy it is?
With these tips you’re ready to go!
Sign up for free by clicking aqui.
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Brazil)